PGA Golf Professional Matt Daubner has offered us some of his best pitching tips!
Here are a few things to think about:
- Feet closer together and slightly open
- Ball positioned middle or slightly back of middle
- Hands should be just in front of the ball
- Place your hands farther down the grip for better control
- When you turn back let the shoulders move the arms
- Let the wrists hinge going back
- On the down swing again feel the shoulders move the arms
- Do not let the wrists break down at impact
- Make sure you turn through the shot and let the arms swing down the line.
Remember, most poor pitch shots come from trying to rush the swing. Try to relax and enjoy the shot.
Also, Don’t forget about our Driving Rage Punch Cards! — Only $100 ($200 value!)