“Wyoming and Colorado have a deep history. That history has plenty of fued too. From gold rushes and settlers, to the 1922 Supreme Court dispute over water rights to the Laramie River, Wyoming and Colorado are no strangers… With white flags of truce held high, brewers from Wyoming and Colorado have come together to craft beer.”
— an excerpt from Border War Collaboration Brew — Tapped In from Issue 14 of 307 Magazine. Click here to learn more about this publication.
Red Honey IPA – Wyoming honey & Colorado hops
Release of the beer will be during Craft Beer Week, which began May 11th, 2015
- Headstrong in Douglas WY.
- Wonder Bar (Wyoming State Brewing Co.) in Casper WY.
- Snowy Mountain Brewery in Saratoga WY.
- Library Brewery in Laramie WY.
- Library Brewery in Winter Park CO.
- 1933 Brewery in Fort Collins CO.
It was brewed at 1933 Brewery on April 18th 2015.