(800) 594-0178 (307) 326-5261
Retreat to the warmth and comfort of western-appointed guest rooms and suites, complete with lodgepole beds with feather bed mattress toppers, 32” flat screen TV, authentic artwork and rustic decor.
Guest rooms and suites are available inside the main lodge and also surrounding the hot springs courtyard. All rooms provide contemporary comforts while giving guests an authentic western experience.
- King Suite — One King-size lodgepole bed in a spacious room with sitting area and Queen-size sofa sleeper that sleeps up to 4. Coffee maker, hair dryer, phone, Cable TV and 2 complimentary robes. Available by hot pools. *Room 162 does not include a sofa sleeper.
- Queen Suite — One Queen-size lodgepole bed in a spacious room with sitting area and Queen-size sofa sleeper that sleeps up to 4. Coffee maker, hair dryer, phone, Cable TV and 2 complimentary robes. Available by hot pools.
- Deluxe Double Room — Two Double beds in a spacious room that sleeps 4. Coffee maker, hair dryer, phone, and Cable TV. Available by hot pools.
- Deluxe Queen Room — One Queen-size lodgepole bed in a spacious room that sleeps 2. Coffee maker, hair dryer, phone, and Cable TV. Available by hot pools.
- Standard Queen Room — One Queen-size bed in main lodge room that sleeps 2. Coffee maker, hair dryer, phone, and Cable TV.
- Rooms at the Saratoga Hot Springs Resort are all non-smoking. Movies, irons and ironing boards are available at the Front Desk. Robes are available at the Front Desk for a cleaning fee of $5 (robes come complimentary with Suites).
- The large hot pool is closed on Tuesdays from 7am to 5pm for weekly cleaning. The small hot pools will be open during this time.
- The small hot pools are closed on Wednesdays from 7am to 5pm for weekly cleaning. The large hot pool will be open during this time.
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort, an inn built in the 1950’s that still has a middle-of-the-last-century ambiance, takes full advantage of the area’s geothermal goings-on. Captured in a variety of stone-enclosed pools, a nearly odorless hot spring gurgles up through the ground in the resort’s backyard. The pools, some small and some large, hover anywhere between 100 and 106 degrees. Before heading to the inn’s on-site brewery for a late lunch and happy hour-priced brews, take a dip in the teepee-covered pools.
Come enjoy yourself at our exclusive resort and turn your vacation into a relaxing getaway. Our intimate resort allows you to feel secluded in your own private setting and escape the hustle of your daily life. Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere that Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers for your unique getaway. If you are looking for some adventure, Saratoga Resort can accommodate that too! After an eventful day of an endless number of activities, relax in your private suite and prepare yourself for what tomorrow brings.
Our large swimming pool is closed on Tuesdays from 7am-5pm for weekly cleaning. However, the small hot pools will remain open during this time.Whether you want a reserved vacation or a thrill-seeking adventure, Saratoga Hot Springs Resort has something everyone can enjoy! On-site dining, hand-crafted microbrews, pampering spa treatments, healing mineral hot springs, numerous activities, comfortable accommodations, and our friendly staff awaits your visit.
You’ll delight in the coziness of each of the 50 guest rooms and suites. Your lodge room is complete with a rustic flare including featherbeds, Pendleton blankets, locally crafted lodge pole beds and prints of the olden day west by Charles Russell and Frederick Remington. Lodging at Saratoga Hot Springs Resort is truly unique.