(800) 594-0178 (307) 326-5261
Do you ever feel guilty about leaving your animals at home while on vacation? The next time you plan a trip to the Saratoga Hot Springs Resort, don’t fret! We provide dog kennels for your pets use while staying with us!
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort realizes that pets are a part of the family, and owners want to bring them along while on vacation. Nor does the pet like to be left behind. The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort recognizes this and provide dog kennels for your pets use while staying with us, so you can relax knowing your faithful companions are close by and safe. Kennels are provided for guest use and not available to non-guests. Kennels include both a 4×6 sheltered section and a 4×8 outside run.
Simply add to your room reservation or call us at 1-800-594-0178 or 307-326-5261.
- Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Pets are only permitted in the reserved Kennels and not in the Resort Courtyard, Lobby or Guest rooms.
- A $150 cleaning fee will apply for any pet in a guest room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when not in the kennel.
- $20 per kennel per night, with A maximum of 2 pets per kennel is allowed.
- Food and water are to be provided by the Owner, and will not be supplied by Saratoga Hot Springs Resort.
- A lock will be provided for the rented kennel and must be returned after use.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning the kennel after use. A $50 fee for damages or failure to clean kennel after usage will apply.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their pet if any “duties” were done while outside the kennel.
- Cold weather electric heating pad surcharge – $5/day
- The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort is not responsible for any injuries or illness to your pet while at the resort.
- Pet owners are liable for any damage or injury caused by the pet to person or property.