Whether you live in Saratoga or you are coming to visit, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy. We offer numerous activities on site but you may also want to leave the resort and experience everything Saratoga has to offer. In Wyoming, it’s easy to trim dollars from your budget without trimming activities from your itinerary. Check out the list below for some activities that will make your vacation unforgettable. Click here to view the top 50 activities in Wyoming.
1. Check out mountain man, Native American and mining artifacts at the Fossil Country Frontier Museum in Kemmerer.
2. Explore one of Wyoming’s incredible prehistoric rock-art sites at Castle Gardens, near Worland, where carvings in the sandstone are thought to date as far back as 1250 A.D.
3. Take a short hike up Medicine Mountain, about 30 miles east of Lovell, to see the amazing and mysterious Medicine Wheel, a ancient arrangement of boulders in the shape of a wheel that measures 80 feet in diameter.
4. Enjoy the collection of more than 7,000 works of art at the University of Wyoming Art Museum in Laramie.
5. Marvel at the White Mountain Petroglyphs in southwest Wyoming’s Red Desert.
6. Read the signatures and inscriptions left by pioneers at Independence Rock, near Casper.
7. Tour Point of Rocks Stage Station in southwest Wyoming, a key outpost on the historic Overland Trail.
8. Walk in the path of pioneer wagons at the Oregon Trail Ruts, near Guernsey, where the wheels gouged the sandstone as deep as four feet.
9. Drive along one of Wyoming’s amazing Scenic Byways and Backways.
10. Pose for a prime photo-op under the famous elk-antler arches in downtown Jackson.