The temperatures are heating up and we are getting ready for the 2011 golf season! We are working hard to improve our course and are excited about the changes we are making. We are also excited about all of the activities we have planned for you to enjoy. Check out our events for men, women, and children and be sure to check out the Pro Shop for savings up to 50%! Also, check our website often for new events, meetings, and special offers. See you on the course!
Official opening date of the course is Friday, May 6th!
- Driving range will open April 1st
- You can purchase new season long range passes in the Pro Shop
- FREE 10 minute lessons during the month of May!
- Lady’s Association First Event with Season Kick-off Lesson May 12th
- Men’s Association Organization Meeting – Wed. April 13th at 7PM at the Resort in the Platte Room
- Red Tag Sale in the Pro Shop April 15th -May 1st, 50% off selected items to make room for new clubs and apparel
Play all season long! Get your golf membership today and be ready for the season before it starts! Contact Cassie at email@example.com.
Pro shop hours for April will be 10AM-3PM Monday through Friday.
We’ll be doing a lot this April to get it ready including:
New blue tees on holes 3, 7, and 9,
New gold tees on all holes
New teal tees for juniors and beginners on all holes
Re-install bunkers on holes 2 and 7
Tree trimming and general clean up
Getting the greens ready
Wyoming State Golf association will be re-rating the course
If you can’t wait to go out and play, do it backwards. This means playing from green to tee and will save our greens as they are not able to recover from ball marks this early in the season. Its best to go out late in the day after the ground crew has finished working on the course.
For any questions or to make tee times call the pro shop at 307.326.5261 ext. 6 or e-mail golf pro, Lee Hanley at firstname.lastname@example.org.