Steinley Cup Microbrew Competition
We are gearing up for the 16th Annual Steinley Cup Microbrew Competition on August 20th! This will be an exciting year for the Steinley Cup because all 12 Wyoming breweries will be attending for the first time ever!
The line-up includes:
1. Wonder Bar (Casper)
2. Shadows Pub & Grille (Cheyenne)
3. Suds Brothers Brewery (Evanston)
4. Snake River Brewery Co. (Jackson)
5. Thai Me Up (Jackson)
6. Lander Brewery Co. (Lander)
7. Altitude Chop House (Laramie)
8. Library Sports Grille & Brewery (Laramie)
9. Wind River Brewery (Pinedale)
10. Bitter Creek Brewery (Rock Springs)
11. Black Tooth Brewery (Sheridan)
12. Snowy Mountain Brewery (Saratoga)*
Also attending will be Grand Teton Brewery Co. from Victor, ID. The competition will take place at Kathy Glode Park from 1-5pm this year (this is due to flooding on Veteran’s Island).
Admission is $20 and attendees will also have a chance to vote for their favorite root beer and chili entries! At 7pm following the microbrew competition the 11th Annual Bullfest will take place at Buck Springs Rodeo Arena.
After the beer and before the bull, stop by the Snowy Mtn. Pub & Brewery for a bite to eat and a wider selection of our microbrew! We’ll have a Mexican style buffet and entertainment outside near our brewery.
Also, our Brewmaster, Steve Simpson, and other brewers from the competition will be on-site for a one-on-one bull Session! Remember: Come for the Beer…Stay for the Bull
For more info visit: www.saratogachamber.info