When thinking about a relaxing vacation, an exercise and workout routine might not be the first thing to pop in your mind. It can be difficult to find motivation to keep active on a vacation or continue to exercise in an unfamiliar environment. Here are some ways you can get quality exercise during your stay at the Saratoga Resort.
- Get family or friends together for a game on our sports court. Sports equipment, such as basketballs, tennis, volleyball and hockey, are available to check out at no charge.
- Explore Saratoga by bicycle instead of by car. The Resort has bicycle rentals available (only $15 for an entire day!)
- Play a round of golf on the Saratoga Golf Course. On average, walking a 9 hole round of golf can burn up to 720 calories and amount to 2 1/2 miles.
- Hike one of the many trails in the Snowy Range. Adding elevation and a quick, yet steady pace will provide maximum calorie burning and increase endurance and leg strength. During your stay visit the Concierge for a map of hiking trails.
- Work out in the Resort’s New Fitness Center. Does your normal exercise routine include the gym? The Resort has you covered with their new fitness center. Get a complete workout in on our treadmill, elliptical, bike and weight machine. Exercise ball, yoga mat and free weights are also available.