Do you ever feel guilty about leaving your animals at home while on vacation? The next time you plan a trip to the Saratoga Resort and Spa, don’t fret! We provide dog kennels for your pets use while staying with us!
The Saratoga Resort & Spa realize that pets are a part of the family, and owners want to bring them along while on vacation—no pet likes to be left behind.
Kennels are provided for guest use and not available to non-guests.
- Kennels are available on a first come first serve basis. Pets are only permitted in the reserved Kennels and not in the Resort Courtyard, Lobby or Guest rooms. A $200 cleaning fee will apply for any pet in a guest room.
- $20 per kennel per night, with A maximum of 2 pets per kennel is allowed.
- Food and water are to be provided by the Owner, and will not be supplied by Saratoga Resort and Spa.
- A lock will be provided for the rented kennel and must be returned after use.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning the kennel after use. A $50 fee for damages or failure to clean kennel after usage will apply.
- Cold weather electric/heat surcharge – $5/day
The Saratoga Resort & Spa are not responsible for any injuries or illness to your pet while at the resort.