The 2021 Gingerbread replica of the Snowy Mountain Brewery, created by Chef Ted, was a big hit last year.
This year, he was at it again and created an amazing gingerbread house resembling Saratoga’s courtyard with our hot pools, teepee covered pools and more!
After it was completed, we were visited by Encampment Elementary for a school field trip. The students got to eat plenty of delicious gingerbread while doing a Q&A with Chef Ted taking guesses of how many candy canes, pounds of sugar, pans of gingerbread and hours it took to create such a detailed and large gingerbread house. See the results below for contest results and coloring contest winners from different age groups.
Chef Ted said it was a 60-hour project this year!
- Guess the total number of candy pieces in the gingerbread house
- Winner: J.R. Eggleston
- Prize: 2 Dinners at Snowy Mountain Pub
- Coloring Contest
- 4&Under Winners: Eva, Brynlee, Jubilee
- 5-7 Winners: Caleb, Aspen, Dylan
- 8-10 Winners: Emilia, Abigal, Stetson
- Prize: Free Kids Meal Coupon
Check out our gallery below to see photos from the field trip or click here to watch the gingerbread house being decorated! Click images to enlarge.