- All participants must be present at the time of snowmobile check-out.
- All drivers must be at least 18 to drive and have a valid driver’s license.
- Renters must be 25 or older to rent
- Minor passengers may only ride with a legal guardian who is at least 25 years or older.
- Passengers must be able to grasp the handholds with feet firmly planted on foot holds
- All participants must wear Safety Gear (helmet and eye protection) at all times while driving or riding the snowmobile.
The INDY VR1 is built on the rider-first MATRYX platform, delivering ferocious acceleration, effortless control and intelligent technology- unlocking the next dimension in dominating trail performance. The INDY VR1 137 features superior versatility and comfort with the smooth and powerful 650 Patriot. (TRAIL ONLY)
The ultimate 50/50 crossover snowmobile delivers pure dominance on-trail and off. Built on the rider-first MATRYX platform, the Switchback Assault combines superior on-trail and off trail boondocking capability with the smooth and powerful 650 Patriot. (ON AND OFF TRAIL/ CROSSOVER)
The playful and dynamic RMK KHAOS, built on the Proven AXYS Platform. Featuring the 165″ 2.75″ series 8 track, Quick Drive 2 system, and high performance 850 Patriot, this RMK KHAOS is built for agile handling, flotation, and fun factor in any terrain. The most agile mountain sled-ever. Designed for all riding zones for a lively backcountry experience. (DEEP POWDER OFF TRAIL)
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers the opportunity to put you in the driver’s seat of piloting snowmobiles in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world. Spend a day on over 200+ miles of beautifully groomed and very well marked mountain trails. Take family and friends on an adventure they won’t forget. You set the pace and route, let us prepare a boxed lunch to go and have the time of your life!! Observe breath-taking views and spectacular photo opportunities in these pristine mountains.
After a day of riding, retreat to our natural mineral hot spring pools or pamper yourself with a therapeutic massage or one of our signature treatments in our Healing Waters Spa. Feast on everything from hot wings to homemade pizzas and quench your thirst in our Snowy Mountain Pub and Biergarten, where you’ll find 8-10 tasty craft beers on tap, including seasonal brews.
Corporate team building like you would not believe! Bring your staff, friends on an adventure that requires them to work together while experiencing an adventure they will talk about the rest of the year. Map reading, fire building, snow sports for people of all conditions and skill levels. Come back with a team of happy, satisfied, maybe just a bit exhausted, professionals!
Over 200+ miles of beautifully groomed and well–marked mountain trails.
Wyoming Outdoor Adventures Gear Rental Options: (Based on availability, per day)
- Snowmobile rentals come with helmets, goggles and gloves
- Coat: $25
- Bibs/pants: $25
- Boots: $25
- Full Gear: $75 (Coat, bibs, boots)
- Monosuits: $100
- Wilderness Backpack Lunches: $15
- (pre-order with the Front Desk)
- Avalanche bag: $25
- Avalanche Beacon: $15
Note: Personal items, such as: socks, neck warmers, base layer & undergarments are not available for rent. Limited supplies are available for purchase, in the Basecamp.
WYOMING OUTDOOR ADVENTURES SNOWMOBILE GUIDE SERVICE
Snowmobile Guide Includes:
- An experienced guide who have been snowmobiling in the Medicine Bow Forist most of their lives
- Wilderness Backpack Lunch
- Discounted Rental Winter Clothing
- A Snowy Mountain Brewery Microbrew at the BasecampTaps
Notes On Guided Tours:
- Must rent snowmobiles through the Wyoming Outdoor Adventures to book our private guide
- Guide prices do not include the cost of snowmobile rental
- All prices exclude Taxes & Gratuity