(800) 594-0178 (307) 326-5261
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers the opportunity to put you in the driver’s seat of piloting snowmobiles, sleds, and more in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world.
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers the opportunity to put you in the driver’s seat of piloting snowmobiles in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world. Spend a day on over 425 miles of beautifully groomed and very well marked mountain trails. Take family and friends on an adventure they won’t forget. You set the pace and route, let us prepare a boxed lunch to go and have the time of your life!! Observe breath-taking views and spectacular photo opportunities in these pristine mountains.
After a day of riding, retreat to our natural mineral hot spring pools or pamper yourself with a therapeutic massage or one of our signature treatments in our Healing Waters Spa. Feast on everything from hot wings to homemade pizzas and quench your thirst in our Snowy Mountain Pub and Biergarten, where you’ll find 8-10 tasty craft beers on tap, including seasonal brews.
Corporate team building like you would not believe! Bring your staff, friends on an adventure that requires them to work together while experiencing an adventure they will talk about the rest of the year. Map reading, fire building, snow sports for people of all conditions and skill levels. Come back with a team of happy, satisfied, maybe just a bit exhausted, professionals!
Over 425 miles of beautifully groomed and well–marked mountain trails.
Snowmobile & Gear Rental Rates
- 600 cc Snowmobiles (single riders)
Day Rental Rate $245
- Touring Trail Snowmobiles (double riders)
Day Rental Rate $220
- Premium Snowmobile Upgrade:
- 2016 800 cc
Call 800-594-0178 For Details!
- 2016 800 cc
*Prices above reflect price rental for self-guided tours. Group tours with snow guide service through the back country are also available. Rates can be found under the “VIP Guided Snowmobiling Tours” tab..
Gear Rental Options: (Based on availability, for duration of rental)
- Full Gear:
$35 (Coat: $15, Bibs: $15, Boots: $15)
- Wilderness Backpack Lunches Available
Note: Personal items, such as: gloves, goggles, socks, neck warmers & undergarments, are not available for rent. Limited supplies are available for purchase, in the Saratoga Sports Center.
SARATOGA RESORT VIP BACK COUNTRY SNOW GUIDE SERVICE
– $65/snowmobile/day with a 2 sled minimum
Private Snowmobile Guide Includes:
- Wilderness Backpack Lunch, Shuttle Service to Ryan Park and Discounted
- Rental Winter Clothing and upon return: A Fresh Microbrew at the Snowy Mountain Brewery.
Notes On Guided Tours:
- Must rent snowmobiles through the Saratoga Resort to book our private guide
- Guide prices do not include the cost of snowmobile rental
- All prices exclude Taxes & Gratuity
Snowmobile Rental Policies
- Day Rentals are from 8 to 5pm. Late returns are charged at $100/hour
- Fuel must be replenished at the end of rental period
- Two Cycle Engine Oil: included in single day rentals
- Helmets required for all riders, (Available on request)
- You must be 16 years of age (with a valid driver’s license) to operate a snow machine and you must be at least 25 years of age (with a valid driver’s license) to rent a snow machine.
- Damage Deposit required in advance, for each sled rental.
- SRS sled rentals are for trail riding only. No off–trail riding is permitted.
- Call for Group Discounts
- **Snowmobile Rental Season Ends March 31st**
Saratoga Hot Springs Resort Snowmobile Cancellation Policy
- We require a 50% deposit to secure your snowmobile.
- 7 day cancellation policy on all snowmobile reservations (cancellations under 7 days notifications are non–refundable).
- VIP Professional Guide requires advance reservations, with a 7 day cancellation policy, that is non–refundable.
For questions or reservations please call us at 800-594-0178 or via email at snowmobilerentals@
Interested in purchasing your own snowmobile?
Please contact High Country Motorsports in Laramie or Cheyenne and they will assist you.
Saratoga Hot Springs Resort is an equal opportunity service provider operating under permit from the Medicine Bow/Routt National Forest.
Looking for some fresh air and a little exercise? Besides exploring over 500 miles of trails on the Snowy Range and the Sierra Madre Mountains, winter in Saratoga, Wyoming, offers the chance to enjoy cross country skiing and snowshoeing on miles of groomed wilderness trails. Venture off-trail through any part of the pristine one-million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest. Explore the Platte Valley on cross country skis, snowshoes or take the kids sledding!
Upon return, nothing could be cozier than your lodge guest room, where featherbeds, Pendleton blankets and custom made beds await you. Or even better, a sneak down to our firelit trophy room for a late night hand-crafted beer or hot toddy.
The Saratoga Ice Fishing Derby is held at Saratoga Lake the third weekend of January, every year. Prove your skills at Saratoga Lake in Saratoga, Wyoming while competing for over $6000.00 in cash and prizes. Keep your eyes open for the bounty fish, a fish with a pink tag behind the dorsal fin—the first bounty fish to be caught during the derby is worth big prize money! You may register at local businesses that sell fishing licenses. You may also register at the Chamber office located at 106 N First Street Saratoga, WY.