(800) 594-0178 (307) 326-5261
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers the opportunity to put you in the driver’s seat of piloting snowmobiles, sleds, and more in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world.
The Saratoga Hot Springs Resort offers the opportunity to put you in the driver’s seat of piloting snowmobiles in one of the most incredible mountain ranges in the world. Spend a day on over 425 miles of beautifully groomed and very well marked mountain trails. Take family and friends on an adventure they won’t forget. You set the pace and route, let us prepare a boxed lunch to go and have the time of your life!! Observe breath-taking views and spectacular photo opportunities in these pristine mountains.
After a day of riding, retreat to our natural mineral hot spring pools or pamper yourself with a therapeutic massage or one of our signature treatments in our Healing Waters Spa. Feast on everything from hot wings to homemade pizzas and quench your thirst in our Snowy Mountain Pub and Biergarten, where you’ll find 8-10 tasty craft beers on tap, including seasonal brews.
Corporate team building like you would not believe! Bring your staff, friends on an adventure that requires them to work together while experiencing an adventure they will talk about the rest of the year. Map reading, fire building, snow sports for people of all conditions and skill levels. Come back with a team of happy, satisfied, maybe just a bit exhausted, professionals!
Over 425 miles of beautifully groomed and well–marked mountain trails.
- All participants must be present at the time of snowmobile check-out.
- You must be Ages 18+ to drive (age 25 or older with a valid driver’s license to rent)
- The driver will only carry minor passenger(s) if the driver is at least 25 years of age and is the parent or legal guardian of minor passenger(s)
- Passengers must be able to grasp the handholds with feet firmly planted on footholds
- All participants must wear Safety Gear (helmet and eye protection) at all times while driving or riding the snowmobile.
- Wyoming Outdoor Adventures has a 72-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel prior to 72 hours you will receive a full resort credit. If you cancel less than 72 hours you will be charged a fee of half and a resort credit of half of the total original rental order.
- Machines must be returned on time. There will be a $75 per unit late fee up to one hour late of check-in; a $150 per unit late fee if the vehicle is returned up to two hours late of check-in. After two hours, the late fee will be a full day rental charge
- We DO NOT offer insurance. Please check with your personal insurance provider for any coverage during the rental. However, included with your snowmobile rental is a damage deposit with a max out-of-pocket expense of $3000.00, or for an additional $15.00 fee you can upgrade the damage deposit to a max out-of-pocket to $1500.00. A hold will be placed on your credit card when you check-in for one of these amounts.
- Customers agree to pay for all parts and labor. Labor Rates are at $100/hr.
Snowmobile Rental Rates
- 2021 Polaris 850 RMK® KHAOS® 165:
$305 Full Day, Single Rider
- 2021 Polaris 650 Switchback Assault 146:
$260 Full Day, Single Rider
- 2022 Polaris Indy VR1 650 137:
$260 Full Day, Double Rider
Call 800-594-0178 for additional details!
*Prices above reflect price rental for self-guided tours. Group tours with snow guide service through the back country are also available. Rates can be found under the “VIP Guided Snowmobiling Tours” tab.
Gear Rental Options: (Based on availability, for duration of rental)
- Full Gear:
Pricing information coming soon!
- Wilderness Backpack Lunches Available
Note: Personal items, such as: gloves, goggles, socks, neck warmers & undergarments, are not available for rent. Limited supplies are available for purchase, in the Base Camp.
SARATOGA RESORT VIP BACK COUNTRY SNOW GUIDE SERVICE
– $200/snowmobile/day with a 2 sled minimum
Private Snowmobile Guide Includes:
- Wilderness Backpack Lunch, Shuttle Service to Ryan Park and Discounted
- Rental Winter Clothing and upon return: A Fresh Microbrew at the Snowy Mountain Brewery.
Notes On Guided Tours:
- Must rent snowmobiles through the Saratoga Resort to book our private guide
- Guide prices do not include the cost of snowmobile rental
- All prices exclude Taxes & Gratuity
Looking for some fresh air and a little exercise? Besides exploring over 500 miles of trails on the Snowy Range and the Sierra Madre Mountains, winter in Saratoga, Wyoming, offers the chance to enjoy cross country skiing and snowshoeing on miles of groomed wilderness trails. Venture off-trail through any part of the pristine one-million-acre Medicine Bow National Forest. Explore the Platte Valley on cross country skis, snowshoes or take the kids sledding!
Upon return, nothing could be cozier than your lodge guest room, where featherbeds, Pendleton blankets and custom made beds await you. Or even better, a sneak down to our firelit trophy room for a late night hand-crafted beer or hot toddy.
The Saratoga Ice Fishing Derby is held at Saratoga Lake the third weekend of January, every year. Prove your skills at Saratoga Lake in Saratoga, Wyoming while competing for over $6000.00 in cash and prizes. Keep your eyes open for the bounty fish, a fish with a pink tag behind the dorsal fin—the first bounty fish to be caught during the derby is worth big prize money! You may register at local businesses that sell fishing licenses. You may also register at the Chamber office located at 106 N First Street Saratoga, WY.