The Saratoga Resort and Spa is thrilled to have a PGA Golf Professional on hand to give tips and tricks throughout the year to all of our golfing enthusiasts. Below you may find his latest putting tips.
- Watch your alignment. If your aim is off then your stroke has to be manipulated.
- When making your stroke keep your eyes on the ball and your head still.
- When making your stroke keep your lower body still.
- When making your stroke try not getting too wristy.
- When making your stroke try using your shoulders to move your arms.
- When making your stroke feel that your hands move towards the cup.
— Matt Daubner | PGA Golf Professional
The #1 championship cliff-top tee begins a golf experience you won’t soon forget. The first hole and Saratoga Golf Shop, located just a few feet from your lodge room, begins our challenging and scenic 3,580 yard nine hole course, mature and lush with wooded areas and wetland habitat.
Constructed in the 1950′s, the course is known for its cliff tee box on #1, three over the water shots, and laid back playing atmosphere. A perfect experience for the beginning golfer as well as the accomplished player.
The Saratoga Golf Shop is fully equipped and offers golf clothing, rental clubs, and golfing supplies at competitive prices. Please call our shop to arrange corporate or family outings.
Tee times recommended for weekends and holidays. Walk on play is welcome during the week.
Saratoga Resort also offers a driving range which is open to members and non-members. Contact us for pricing.
[button link=”https://saratogahotspringsresort.com/golf/” color=”orange” window=”yes”]Click here to learn more about Golfing at Saratoga Resort and Spa[/button]