Have you heard about the improvements we made during 2012?
Our goal was to provide you the best and most comfortable resort, whether you’re a guest, member, or person in the community. We’ll not stop there. For 2013, we intend to offer you more upscale and luxurious services in order to make Saratoga Resort & Spa your favorite destination.
Accomplishments of 2012
This year we made our resort more comfortable and luxurious by remodeling all of the following:
- Our restaurant now has a new floor, better lighting, and breakfast bar where you can bring your laptop while looking out at the hot pools and enjoying coffee or breakfast.
- The platte Room has a new floor and lighting.
- The terrace has been upgraded with a cement floor; added an outdoor BBQ grilling area and moved 3ft chess pieces to the lawn for more room.
Many rooms and suites have been upgraded with new flooring, cabinetry, and electronics—all for your comfort and convenience.
- New fitness center has been installed. This new facility is complete with a comfortable locker room and shower. Saratoga Resort & Spa now has the facilities to help you care for your overall well–being.
Goals for 2013
We are excited about the upcoming changes, and hope you are too! Please join us in 2013 in making the Saratoga Resort & Spa YOUR resort!
- First, we are upgrading our cuisine and have invited a new chef to turn our menu into our signature cuisine. The goal is to offer more upscale signature foods made from scratch, and game menus exclusively offered here by the resort.
- Second, we have a new Golf Super, Jacob Olsen, who has been hired to improve our turfgrass, making our course the best public 9–hole course.
- Third, the leadership of the SRS has been talking about constructing an event & learning center to offer you a better, more state–of–the–art facility to have all your needs met for social, educational, or corporate gatherings. Our meeting capactiy should increase from 30 to 300 with all new audio/visual equipment.